Saturday, October 26, 2013

Welcome!

So I finally made a space to collect all my thoughts and ideas about politics, social movements, the news etc. I have a lot of cutesy blogs about fashion and such but really the think I can write a whole bunch on is what's going on in the world. Sometimes I find myself explaining the same points again and again, so I feel like it'd be awesome to just have a blog where I can collectively write down all my thoughts on a subject matter and engage in discussion with people based on that.

Personally, I'm opening to listening to different points of view and admittedly if a good argument is presented to me then it's very easy for me to change my mind. So if you disagree with my thoughts or ideas, let's discuss it! I'm a reasonable person.

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment